DIANNE PEARCE, President
Corporate Trainer & Coach
Dianne is an accomplished and well-respected corporate trainer and coach, with 25 years experience across Canada in both the public and private sectors. As president of The Coaching Connection Corp, Dianne specializes in supervisory and management development, human resource training, team building and corporate coaching. Dianne’s expertise is her ability to enhance leadership skills and performance outcomes, using practical tools, real-life examples and coaching strategies. In response to client needs and market demands, Dianne has developed and delivered several training programs, which are supplemented by personal coaching and teleclass training sessions.
- Certified Professional Coach, Corporate Coach University
- Certified Teleclass Leader, Corporate Coach University
- Certified leader for Coach University’s Managers Coaching Program
- Certificate Program for Adult Continuing Education (CACE Program), U of A
- Advanced Diploma in Career Development, Concordia University
- Business Administration Diploma, NAIT
- Mentored by corporate coach in business development and advanced coaching skills
- Qualified administrator for Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), True Colors™, Personality Dimensions, Insights Discovery Personalities, Emotional Intelligence, Strong Interest Career Assessment, Community Mediation
- Consistently provided supervisory training for private and public sectors, resulting in client success, positive feedback and referral business.
- From inception, spearheaded the setup, promotion and development of career management services for a collaborative career center that attracted over 12,000 clients.
- Successfully co-facilitated complex leadership/team-building workshops, requiring a highly collaborative and organized team effort, which received excellent feedback and results that exceeded expectations.